USB can be an Alternative way for installing Windows 10. There is a useful software to make external devices such as flash drive or hard drive become “bootable”. We can also transfer both Windows “DVD” setup installation or the “ISO” File. This can minimize the possibility of losing important data, thus making the operating system run properly. This software does its job automatically with short steps, easy to understand and works well.
To install Windows 10 from USB flash drive, follow these step by step below:
- Prepare A “Flash Drive” with minimum capacity size of at least 8 Gb or higher.
- “Save” the important file in flash drive elsewhere, because this “removeable” device will be formatted and emptied.
- Prepare Setup Installation “SOURCE”, be it a “Windows DVD” or “ISO file”.
- “Download” Wintoflash.
Wintoflash is a great application to create a bootable USB flash drive. This tool works well on any type of Windows operating system including All version of Windows 10 whether 32-bit or 64-bit.
- “Install” Wintoflash Program.
- Click “Next” again until “Finished” and display the “Start Menu”.
- Click Tab menu “More singleboot”, just direct to the Point and not complicated with Wizard.
- Select and Click “Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (any edition) or Server 2008-2016”
- Click “Create”.
- On “Windows setup file path”, Select Installation Drive Source from a Windows DVD OR an ISO file location, this position can be anywhere. If using ISO file, then you must also click “Use my ISO, RAR, ARJ, ZIP, 7z, CAB, DMG image or archive”.
- In the “USB drive” section, Select “Target of USB Flash Drive”. This is usually automatic if already plugged-in.
- Click “Run” if it the placement is already correct.
- If the “Format Warning” appears marked “RED”, if you are sure then continue with Click “Continue”.
- The Transfer Process Begins. Wait a few minutes until the process has been completed, usually around 10-15 minutes, depending on CPU speed.
- “Exit” from wintoflash when it’s done.
- USB Flash drive is ready to use.
- Continue with complete installing windows 10 on your computer or laptop properly.
“Run” the Application.
In the “Welcome” view Click “Next”.
Approval Click “I Accept”, then Click “Next”.
In “Key File”, Select “Free License” and Click “Next”.
Windows 10 is a popular operating system that competes with Windows 7. The system aims to address the flaws in the first user interface introduced by Windows 8. By adding additional mechanics designed to enhance the experience on devices that do not have touch screens.