The PA Series Paper Sizes is a transitional sheet sizes. It is a Hypothetic PA4-based series, and it shows how this format can be generalized into an entire format series. This series includes PA0, PA1, PA2, PA3, PA4, PA5, PA6, PA7, PA8, PA9, PA10. The size called PA4 sometimes dubbed L4, was proposed for inclusion into the ISO 216 standard in 1975. The PA formats did not end up in ISO 216, because the set of standardized paper formats should be kept to the minimum necessary. However, PA4 remains of practical use.
Paper size is a dimension or the length and width of a paper in unit measurements such as mm (millimeters), and can also be determined into units of cm (centimeters) or inch (inches). PA4, with appropriate margins, is therefore a good choice as the format of presentation slides.
List of Contents:
As a compromise between the two most popular paper sizes globally, PA4 is used today by many international magazines, because it can be printed easily on equipment designed for either A4 or US Letter. That means it is not as much a paper size than a page format.
PA0 Paper Size
The dimension of PA0 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA0 Size in mm is 840 × 1120 millimeter.
- PA0 Size in cm is 84 × 112 centimeter.
- PA0 Size in inch is 33 × 44 inches.
PA1 Paper Size
The dimension of PA1 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA1 Size in mm is 560 × 840 millimeter.
- PA1 Size in cm is 56 × 84 centimeter.
- PA1 Size in inch is 22 × 33 inches.
PA2 Paper Size
The dimension of PA2 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA2 Size in mm is 420 × 560 millimeter.
- PA2 Size in cm is 42 × 56 centimeter.
- PA2 Size in inch is 16.5 × 22 inches.
PA3 Paper Size
The dimension of PA3 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA3 Size in mm is 280 × 420 millimeter.
- PA3 Size in cm is 28 × 42 centimeter.
- PA3 Size in inch is 11 × 16.5 inches.
PA4 Paper Size
The dimension of PA4 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA4 Size in mm is 210 × 280 millimeter.
- PA4 Size in cm is 21 × 28 centimeter.
- PA4 Size in inch is 8.2 × 11 inches.
PA5 Paper Size
The dimension of PA5 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA5 Size in mm is 140 × 210 millimeter.
- PA5 Size in cm is 14 × 21 centimeter.
- PA5 Size in inch is 5.5 × 8.2 inches.
PA6 Paper Size
The dimension of PA6 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA6 Size in mm is 105 × 140 millimeter.
- PA6 Size in cm is 10.5 × 14 centimeter.
- PA6 Size in inch is 4.1 × 5.5 inches.
PA7 Paper Size
The dimension of PA7 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA7 Size in mm is 70 × 105 millimeter.
- PA7 Size in cm is 7 × 10.5 centimeter.
- PA7 Size in inch is 2.7 × 4.1 inches.
PA8 Paper Size
The dimension of PA8 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA8 Size in mm is 52 × 70 millimeter.
- PA8 Size in cm is 5.2 × 7 centimeter.
- PA8 Size in inch is 2 × 2.7 inches.
PA9 Paper Size
The dimension of PA9 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA9 Size in mm is 35 × 52 millimeter.
- PA9 Size in cm is 3.5 × 5.2 centimeter.
- PA9 Size in inch is 1.3 × 2 inches.
PA10 Paper Size
The dimension of PA10 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- PA10 Size in mm is 26 × 35 millimeter.
- PA10 Size in cm is 2.6 × 3.5 centimeter.
- PA10 Size in inch is 1 × 1.3 inches.
Here is a Table of The PA Series Paper Sizes in unit of measurements in mm, cm, inch.
|PA0||840 × 1120||84 × 112||33 × 44|
|PA1||560 × 840||56 × 84||22 × 33|
|PA2||420 × 560||42 × 56||16.5 × 22|
|PA3||280 × 420||28 × 42||11 × 16.5|
|PA4||210 × 280||21 × 28||8.2 × 11|
|PA5||140 × 210||14 × 21||5.5 × 8.2|
|PA6||105 × 140||10.5 × 14||4.1 × 5.5|
|PA7||70 × 105||7 × 10.5||2.7 × 4.1|
|PA8||52 × 70||5.2 × 7||2 × 2.7|
|PA9||35 × 52||3.5 × 5.2||1.3 × 2|
|PA10||26 × 35||2.6 × 3.5||1 × 1.3|
Unit of Measurements
A Unit of measurement is a definite magnitude of a value, defined and adopted by convention that is used as a standard for measurement of the same kind of value. Any other quantity of that kind can be expressed as a multiple of the unit of measurement.
mm stands for millimeter (American spelling) or millimetre (SI spelling) is the size of the unit of length in the metric system, that is the basis of the length measurement. 1 mm is equal to 0.1 cm.
cm stand for centimetre (international spelling as used by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures) or centimeter (American spelling) is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to one hundredth of a meter. cm being the International System of Units prefix for a factor of one per a hundred. cm is the base unit of length for cgs (centimetre–gram–second) system of units.
Inch (plural: inches, abbreviation: in or ″) is a unit of length in the imperial and United States customary systems of measurement, now formally equal to one per thirty six yard but usually understood as one per twelve of a foot. Derived from the Roman uncia, “inch” is also sometimes used to translate related units in other measurement systems. Traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied in the past, but since the adoption of the international yard during the 1950s and 1960s it has been based on the metric system and reckoned as exactly 2.54 cm.