The F Series Paper Sizes is one of a transitional sheet sizes. It is a Hypothetic F4-based series, and it shows how this format can be generalized into an entire format series. This series includes F0, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10. The size called F4 sometimes called Folio in some countries, while others sometimes also called Foolscap and Long Bond.
Paper size is a dimension or the length and width of a paper in unit measurements such as mm (millimeter), and can also be determined into units of cm (centimeter) or inch (inches). A non-standard F4 paper size is common in Southeast Asia.
List of Contents:
F4 paper size is common in Southeast Asia. It is a transitional size with the shorter side from ISO A4 and the longer side from British Foolscap and is sometimes known as foolscap or folio as well. In some countries, F4 paper size is 215 × 330 mm. In Indonesia it is sometimes called Folio, while in Philippines it is sometimes also called Long Bond. A sheet of F4 can be cut from a sheet of SRA4, The size is also smaller than its Swedish equivalent SIS F4 at 239 mm × 338 mm.
F0 Paper Size
The dimension of F0 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F0 Size in mm is 841 × 1321 millimeter.
- F0 Size in cm is 84.1 × 132.1 centimeter.
- F0 Size in inch is 33.1 × 52 inches.
F1 Paper Size
The dimension of F1 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F1 Size in mm is 660 × 841 millimeter.
- F1 Size in cm is 66 × 84.1 centimeter.
- F1 Size in inch is 26 × 33.1 inches.
F2 Paper Size
The dimension of F2 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F2 Size in mm is 420 × 660 millimeter.
- F2 Size in cm is 42 × 66 centimeter.
- F2 Size in inch is 16.5 × 26 inches.
F3 Paper Size
The dimension of F3 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F3 Size in mm is 330 × 420 millimeter.
- F3 Size in cm is 33 × 42 centimeter.
- F3 Size in inch is 13 × 16.5 inches.
The dimension of F4 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F4 Size in mm is 210 × 330 millimeter.
- F4 Size in cm is 21 × 33 centimeter.
- F4 Size in inch is 8.27 × 13 inches.
F5 Paper Size
The dimension of F5 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F5 Size in mm is 165 × 210 millimeter.
- F5 Size in cm is 16.5 × 21 centimeter.
- F5 Size in inch is 6.5 × 8.27 inches.
F6 Paper Size
The dimension of F6 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F6 Size in mm is 105 × 165 millimeter.
- F6 Size in cm is 10.5 × 16.5 centimeter.
- F6 Size in inch is 4.13 × 6.5 inches.
F7 Paper Size
The dimension of F7 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F7 Size in mm is 82 × 105 millimeter.
- F7 Size in cm is 8.2 × 10.5 centimeter.
- F7 Size in inch is 3.25 × 4.13 inches.
F8 Paper Size
The dimension of F8 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F8 Size in mm is 52 × 82 millimeter.
- F8 Size in cm is 5.2 × 8.2 centimeter.
- F8 Size in inch is 2.05 × 3.25 inches.
F9 Paper Size
The dimension of F9 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F9 Size in mm is 41 × 52 millimeter.
- F9 Size in cm is 4.1 × 5.2 centimeter.
- F9 Size in inch is 1.61 × 2.05 inches.
F10 Paper Size
The dimension of F10 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- F10 Size in mm is 26 × 41 millimeter.
- F10 Size in cm is 2.6 × 4.1 centimeter.
- F10 Size in inch is 1.02 × 1.61 inches.
Here is a Table of The F Series Paper Sizes in unit of measurements in mm, cm, inch.
|F0||841 × 1321||84.1 × 132.1||33.1 × 52|
|F1||660 × 841||66 × 84.1||26 × 33.1|
|F2||420 × 660||42 × 66||16.5 × 26|
|F3||330 × 420||33 × 42||13 × 16.5|
|F4||210 × 330||21 × 33||8.27 × 13|
|F5||165 × 210||16.5 × 21||6.5 × 8.27|
|F6||105 × 165||10.5 × 16.5||4.13 × 6.5|
|F7||82 × 105||8.2 × 10.5||3.25 × 4.13|
|F8||52 × 82||5.2 × 8.2||2.05 × 3.25|
|F9||41 × 52||4.1 × 5.2||1.61 × 2.05|
|F10||26 × 41||2.6 × 4.1||1.02 × 1.61|
Unit of Measurements
Unit of measurement is a definite magnitude of a value, defined and adopted by convention that is used as a standard for measurement of the same kind of value. Any other quantity of that kind can be expressed as a multiple of the unit of measurement.
mm stands for millimeter (American spelling) or millimetre (SI spelling) is the size of the unit of length in the metric system, that is the basis of the length measurement. 1 mm is equal to 0.1 cm.
cm stand for centimetre (international spelling as used by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures) or centimeter (American spelling) is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to one hundredth of a meter. cm being the International System of Units prefix for a factor of one per a hundred. cm is the base unit of length for cgs (centimetre–gram–second) system of units.
Inch (plural: inches, abbreviation: in or ″) is a unit of length in the imperial and United States customary systems of measurement, now formally equal to one per thirty six yard but usually understood as one per twelve of a foot. Derived from the Roman uncia, “inch” is also sometimes used to translate related units in other measurement systems. Traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied in the past, but since the adoption of the international yard during the 1950s and 1960s it has been based on the metric system and reckoned as exactly 2.54 cm.