The Canadian P or simply The CAN P Series Paper Sizes is The Canadian standard CAN2-9.60-M76 and its successor CAN/CGSB-9.60-94 Paper Sizes for Correspondence specified paper sizes P1 through P6, which are the ANSI paper sizes rounded to the nearest 5 mm. This series includes CAN P1, CAN P2, CAN P3, CAN P4, CAN P5, CAN P6 or simply P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6. All custom Canadian paper size standards were withdrawn in 2012 and the respective ISO standards took their places.
Paper size is a dimension or the length and width of a paper in unit measurements such as mm (millimeter), and can also be determined into units of cm (centimeter) or inch (inches). CAN P Series Paper Sizes is a trimmed paper sizes intended for such applications and multiple kind of papers.
List of Contents:
CAN P1 Paper Size
The dimension of CAN P1 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- CAN P1 Size in mm is 560 × 860 millimeter.
- CAN P1 Size in cm is 56 × 86 centimeter.
- CAN P1 Size in inch is 22.04 × 33.85 inches.
CAN P2 Paper Size
The dimension of CAN P2 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- CAN P2 Size in mm is 430 × 560 millimeter.
- CAN P2 Size in cm is 43 × 56 centimeter.
- CAN P2 Size in inch is 16.92 × 22.04 inches.
CAN P3 Paper Size
The dimension of CAN P3 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- CAN P3 Size in mm is 280 × 430 millimeter.
- CAN P3 Size in cm is 28 × 43 centimeter.
- CAN P3 Size in inch is 11.02 × 16.92 inches.
CAN P4 Paper Size
The dimension of CAN P4 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- CAN P4 Size in mm is 215 × 280 millimeter.
- CAN P4 Size in cm is 21.5 × 28 centimeter.
- CAN P4 Size in inch is 8.46 × 11.02 inches.
CAN P5 Paper Size
The dimension of CAN P5 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- CAN P5 Size in mm is 140 × 215 millimeter.
- CAN P5 Size in cm is 14 × 21.5 centimeter.
- CAN P5 Size in inch is 5.51 × 8.46 inches.
CAN P6 Paper Size
The dimension of CAN P6 Paper Sizes in mm, cm, inch:
- CAN P6 Size in mm is 107 × 140 millimeter.
- CAN P6 Size in cm is 10.7 × 14 centimeter.
- CAN P6 Size in inch is 4.21 × 5.51 inches.
Here is a Table of The CAN P Series Paper Sizes in unit of measurements in mm, cm, inch.
|CAN P Sizes||mm||cm||inches|
|CAN P1||560 × 860||56 × 86||22.04 × 33.85|
|CAN P2||430 × 560||43 × 56||16.92 × 22.04|
|CAN P3||280 × 430||28 × 43||11.02 × 16.92|
|CAN P4||215 × 280||21.5 × 28||8.46 × 11.02|
|CAN P5||140 × 215||14 × 21.5||5.51 × 8.46|
|CAN P6||107 × 140||10.7 × 14||4.21 × 5.51|
Unit of Measurements
Unit of measurement is a definite magnitude of a value, defined and adopted by convention that is used as a standard for measurement of the same kind of value. Any other quantity of that kind can be expressed as a multiple of the unit of measurement.
mm stands for millimeter (American spelling) or millimetre (SI spelling) is the size of the unit of length in the metric system, that is the basis of the length measurement. 1 mm is equal to 0.1 cm.
cm stand for centimetre (international spelling as used by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures) or centimeter (American spelling) is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to one hundredth of a meter. cm being the International System of Units prefix for a factor of one per a hundred. cm is the base unit of length for cgs (centimetre–gram–second) system of units.
Inch (plural: inches, abbreviation: in or ″) is a unit of length in the imperial and United States customary systems of measurement, now formally equal to one per thirty six yard but usually understood as one per twelve of a foot. Derived from the Roman uncia, “inch” is also sometimes used to translate related units in other measurement systems. Traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied in the past, but since the adoption of the international yard during the 1950s and 1960s it has been based on the metric system and reckoned as exactly 2.54 cm.